Here, in Door County, WI(or other venues TBA) using the Project Tutorials as our curriculum, we build entire projects and then disassemble the components to be taken home. Remember, because we use Threaded Tenon Joinery®, the assembled project can be broken down into components small enough to fit in the trunk of a VW Beetle. The really large projects (i.e. gazebos, pergolas, timberframe…) will easily fit in the back of a pickup truck or SUV.
If attending a hands-on workshop isn’t in the cards then the next best option might be to participate in an online “Private Session” where you and I build a project over a 30 day period. We will communicate frequently via live face-to-face sessions and in a one-on-one forum. members.
If all else fails then viewing the Project Tutorials might be just what the doctor ordered. Although these tutorials are intended as the curriculum for our Hands-on Woodworking Workshops or a Virtual Woodworking Workshop these videos, with clickable Table of Contents, take a project from start-to-finish paying special attention to “sequencing”.
- Access is limited to 60 days from purchase.
- Access is included with the purchase of any related Project Kit or…
- Access can be purchased separately with the entire fee being credited to your next Project Kit purchase.
- Access includes both Read and Write privileges to the Forum for that same project
- Please note that tutorial access does not include user-to-instructor direct contact.